Sunday, January 24, 2010

Tiredness is doing my head in!

Getting tired is really doing my head in.

As previously posted I was too tired to do anything on Thursday, then as I had to go to the centre on Friday I didn't get a work out - I did get a heap of work done however so there is always a positive in something.

I had a great run yesterday, but despite a 12 hour - yes 12 hour sleep have been very tired today. Nevermind - it has obviously just been one of those weeks and I have done 3 days of exercise which is more than many folk do non pregnant - plus one of those was what I would call a proper run so I should just look at the positives. Just getting a bit frustrated with the fatigue. I think it is because it reminds me of when my IBS was so bad I wasn't retaining the energy in my food and so was incredibly tired all the time. Since altering my diet I've been a bundle of beans and I love it, but pregnancy has definitely taken its toll on my energy levels and my IBS is on off not great.

C'est la vie - at least at the end of all this I will have such a special little bundle of joy and I just need to keep that in mind. If I am tired then baby needs me to rest - that is what is important.

A new week tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment