Positives to help me focus on the good and the 'moving forward' progress:
- Hitting 2 full 50 minute pilates sessions for the past couple of weeks as well as 10 min core work at every gym session (3 - 4).
- Being able to do most of the harder DVD I naively bought while still pregnant thinking I'd miraculously be able to do as soon as babba 'popped' out! Really great to have the evidence of increased strength!
- Being able to get back on the bike although 1x / wk is enough.
- Being fit enough to do 1.5 hours on the bike today and not die!
- A short trial 'run' that let me know that (while I am no where near ready to run properly / longer / regularly due to pain levels post run) pain levels are much reduced and perhaps with continued diligence, maybe by the summer I may be able to ease back into things. Here's hoping anyway.
On the advice of my Health visitor, I had cut down Murray's milk and he had started to eat a decent amount at lunch and dinner. Breakfast was still not great however, but I felt like things were progressing. Then Murray ( and Al) got sick with high temps and tummy troubles and we are back to square one! I'm hoping that once his tummy is all settled he'll get back to it, but for now, his tummy still really gurgles every time he eats solids and he is really not happy after :-( On account of the lack of food and not being very well I have had a lot of night time re-settling. Last week, I had 2 nights of 2 hours of crying baby! Phew - you forget how tough it is! The last 2 nights have been hard too, so I'm really hoping we stop moving backwards soon and get back to solids and good sleeping!
On a totally different note we had a lovely visit from Al's parents 2 weekends ago and so I will do a photo post soon when I can face sitting uploading photos!