Monday, June 14, 2010

12 days to go or is it more?

Monday 14th June

Got up this morning to meet mum for a swim. Had had a bit of a dodgy night with feet in diaphragm and sore tum and it was quite a struggle to get up and going.

Thought I would just do 30mins or something but managed 50 mins in the end (74 lengths).Not my usual 100 but that was honestly enough as my tummy just wasn't happy and I had hideous heartburn too which I haven't had for a while.

I thought I would feel much better today after resting all day yesterday on the sofa - honestly it was a truly a mega lazy day and it felt great - but no I still feel a bit odd so I think I'll be taking it easy this afternoon too.

Exercise

At this point I don't even want to make any exercise plans for the week as I'm really uncomfortable, but when I'm feeling a bit more chipper I'm sure I'll be out walking, on the spinning bike and doing my pilates in an attempt to get this baby out!

Crazy Baby!

The shapes my belly makes now is quite phenomenal depending on the position of the baby. Then it moves and it really freaks me out, because it is insane. I know people who have said that they would rest a tea cup on their bump and the baby moving would make the tea cup move - well I wouldn't dare rest anything on my belly as it would half way across the room in the blink of an eye, contents splattered over the walls!

Right, back to my trashy novel to ensure I rest and not overdo things!



No comments:

Post a Comment