Friday, May 28, 2010

36 Weeks Today

36 weeks today. Totally can't believe it. This time next week I'll be full term!

It was funny this evening as I was looking back through some of my blog posts to look at the photos of my belly and it is unbelievable how much it has grown. So funny how each time I would say: 'How much bigger does it get!!!!!'
The other thing I found funny was when I posted about babba kicking for the first time, Ally B posted a comment to say: 'The first kick is lovely - just remember that at 42 weeks and the baby is bouncing on your bladder and making your belly look like an alien is trying to make a bid for freedom' - so so true! I was under the impression that baby's movements are meant to be reducing now, but I can't say I've seen any evidence of that - tres feisty still.
It has also recently discovered the nerves in my pelvis/groin so likes to prod them and make some lovely shooting pains whizz down my legs! Naughty blighter!

I would love to say I got out for my walk today, but no such luck. My laptop and I decided to have an argument earlier where it refused to work so that put me a bit behind schedule. In the end I've managed to do everything except the payslips for May, but once I've had a chance to recover from this week I'll get them done and send them down to the centre.

Staff training tomorrow and then I'm finished - payslips aside - and I can start getting excited and doing things like buying and washing baby clothes and preparing food for the freezer and cleaning etc!!!! Definitely having lots of little cramps and the baby is so low I'm hopeful that it won't be too long. I will start drinking raspberry leaf tea everyday next week too!






No comments:

Post a Comment