Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Baa, Baa Murray Sheep!

On Sunday I took Murray to a birthday party. I say a party but it was only small (thank goodness - I had an image of a house full of sugar induced crazed toddlers). The party consisted of the birthday boy's mum's family, plus 2 other toddlers including the birthday boy and a 5 yr old and a 7yr old with respective mums in tow. It was a lovely relaxed affair with the kids playing in the granny's huge farmhouse garden for half the time, while the parents enjoyed a glass of vino (or me on the hard stuff of a cup of tea) and then going inside for a birthday tea and opening presents.

Murray was mega hungry and chowed down on sausages, crusty bread, Pom Bears, cheese, a chocolate finger and birthday cake. He's had a dodgy bottom yesterday and today, but I'm hoping it's not the food (wheat laden) and more to do with teething of which he is constantly. Poor soul had such a bad explosion today at nursery, he was in a completely fresh set on clothing when I picked him up! He's not ben himself this afternoon either, but I think that's more to do with the fact he was up at 4am (playing, singing and yelling like a loon) and simply not wanting to get up from his nap as he was so tired!

Anyway here are some pics of him dressed as a sheep and a donkey (the party had a farmyard theme). Pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Eeyore, Eeyore!


Baa Baa Cute Sheep!






Exercise Done + Planned 

Monday: Hadn't planned on doing anything as had done 3 days in a row, but Murray and I ended up doing about a 2 mile walk with him in his new buggy which he loves. I really enjoyed it too as I really miss my buggy walks with him.
Tuesday: 50 mins gym (equiv 4.5 miles)

I'd love to say I'm going to get up early tomorrow for a swim, but given that Murray's sleep is very erratic at mo, we'll see. I'll def get a workout Fri courtesy of the baby sitting services of Nanna. We're off to Northern Ireland on Sat, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment