Sunday, May 13, 2012

Trip to Grandma and Grandad May 2012 + Some Random Pics.

Exercise:

Wed: 3 mile hike
Fri: 110 lengths (2200m ~ 5.5 miles)
Sat: 3.5 mile hike
Total: 12 miles

I had hoped to do something today, but I was v tired and as my sis was coming to visit I'd have had to have gone early, so I figured I cut my losses and be pleased with 3 sessions this week.

Hopefully back up to 4 sessions next week and I really want to try and squeeze in my pilates to keep strong. Trouble is I keep falling asleep while Murray is napping when I plan to do it! LOL!

Here's some pics of Murray from our trip last weekend:

On 'The Big Boat in the Water'



At the Park




Dancing With Grandma




 Snack Time


Toy Heaven at Graunty Jane's House (She's a childminder)




Some random pics I love:

On Cobweb (my sister's horse's name). I bought this lovely wooden horse for £10 at a nearly new sale!


Walking in the leaves.


The food shopping in the Cool Trolley!


Go Away, Mummy, I'm reading!


Snack time at the Library. I've only got 2 more stars to get and I'll get my book bug certificate for reading so many books!


'Helping' Mummy Cook.


Utter Contentment with Eeyore and Piglet while in my Pooh Bear Sleepy suit!


'Helping' Mummy with the shopping.


In the Tunnel/Tent with my teddies. We often have a picnic too!


No comments:

Post a Comment