Thursday, July 19, 2012

26 Weeks - Tickety Tock.

Second Trimester is ticking away - only 2 more weeks - yikes! I already average 2-3 loo trip per night and very rarely sleep well past 5am and that's a good night, so I am feeling tired a lot if the time - not sure I'm looking forward to more loo trips and restlessness, but hey ho!


Exercise

Tues: 3 mile hike - dry morning so wanted to get out in the fresh air. It felt nice to get out.
Wed: 110 lengths swim (~5.5 miles)
Thurs: 50 min gym session + 15 min conditioning

I also plan to get another swim on Sunday. It is doubtful I'll get my pilates in AGAIN as I'm busy tomorrow and on Sat I'll be ferrying Al around as he does his relay leg (10 miles) for the Clydestride (40 miles) as part of his team for the Strathearn Harriers. He did it last year too and it was a good day out. Thankfully he is doing leg 3 so we can go straight to that handover instead of getting up at the crack of dawn and going to the start of the whole thing.


Crazy House


The house is chaos at the mo. Our new bedroom has been painted and we have our bed in and a couple of chest of drawers, but Murray's future room is total chaos. The decorator starts that this weekend, so more craziness. It'll all be worth it, but I do struggle with the house in a mess! Murray loves it of course and that is half the prob. Once his room is done I'm desperate to have a mega clean out and get rid of things we just don't need! NESTING is well and truly underway - I totally just want the place sorted!

Anyhoo - at least we're getting away on a wee holiday from next wed. It'll be nice to step away from the chaos and washing machine/dishwasher.


No comments:

Post a Comment